DIY American Girl Doll Fidget Spinner
The crew and I went on vacation recently and for the most part, we stayed off of social media and the blog. When we got back, our inbox was FULL of fidget spinner requests. There were over a thousand requests for us to craft one! So, if you requested one and your name isn’t on the shout out in the video, I apologize. There was noway to do a shout out to all. However, if you keep requesting fun craft ideas, you’re sure to get a shout out soon! With so many requests, it would be crazy to pass up crafting a fidget spinner. We made a few for our dolls and they actually work. These things are pretty neat, even if you’re just crafting it for you and not a doll! If you like it, tell us! Maybe we can craft a few other fun versions!
- American Girl Fidget Spinners Printable *Two spinners, 2 designs
- Mini Fidget Spinners Template *Ten spinners, 2 designs
- Craft Foam*optional
- Recycled Paperboard
- Use colored paper or scrap book paper when printing out the template to give your spinner a cool design.
- Use the top printable if you just want one or two spinners. Also, use this one if you want to make several spinners by using different colored paper when printing.
- Use the second printable if you want a lot of spinners on the same paper.
- If you can’t use a printable, freehand your spinner! You can draw your own spinner and cut it out using the same method in the video, just without the printable.