This is one of the easiest, fastest, most fulfilling crafts you can do! It’s so simple and the end result is just adorable! Yes, cutting out the puzzle pieces is a little tedious, but it’s doable! The original American Girl Puzzle printables that I made were smaller, about half this size. They were cute and looked like a jigsaw puzzle, but the pieces were almost impossible to cut! So, this is simpler and it still works. Not small enough pieces to consider a jigsaw, but not large enough to consider a jumbo floor puzzle either.
- If you want to skip the crazy cutting for the puzzle pieces, just print the box and it still looks like you have a puzzle! Stick it in the game room on the shelf and no one will know the difference! Except your dolls when they pull it out to put it together.
- In the video I scored the top of the printable box for visual purposes, but I recommend scoring the bottom. That way it doesn’t cut the printable in between the paper and cereal box.
- If you want smaller printables, just adjust your printer settings.
- Use the recycled paperboard! Card stock will work if that’s all you have, but the paperboard make the boxes so sturdy! Just like a real puzzle box!
- Spiderman & Ninja Turtles Puzzle
- Frozen & Minions Puzzle
- Cupcakes & Pets Puzzle
- American Girl Pets Puzzle Box
- Cupcake Puzzle Box
- Minions Puzzle Box
- Frozen Puzzle Box
- Ninja Turtles Puzzle Box
- Spiderman Puzzle Box
- Glue Stick
- Recycled Paperboard
Watch & please give a thumbs up or comment for the free printables!
***Important***Please do not post, upload or sell these printables. These printables are property of AmericanGirlIdeas.com and are offered here for FREE. If you want to share these printables with a Facebook group, website, blog, or friend, you can simply link back to this post. Thank you.