Logan FoamWerks Deluxe Foam Board Kit Giveaway!
Congratulations to the following:
We are hosting another giveaway for the Logan Deluxe FoamWerks Kit! This kit is amazing as I have said before on many projects. We use it on all of our foam board projects. There will be FIVE winners for this giveaway and it runs from November 18 through November 25. The lucky winners will be announced on Black Friday! Be sure to read the rules below and enter!
I highly recommend the Logan Deluxe FoamWerks Kit because it has everything in it that you need. Straight edges, circles, v cuts, and so much more. It sells for $95 on Amazon with Amazon Prime and that’s a great deal considering what projects you will be making with it. Why do I think almost $100 is a great deal? Because this is a tool set. If you were going with woodworking tools you would be spending thousands. With the FoamWerks kit, you can create dozens of American Girl crafts and it ends up saving you so much! If you can’t get the deluxe kit yet, I recommend starting with the FoamWerks Channel Rail and the FoamWerks Straight Cutter. The two together will give you straight clean cuts every time.
A few projects we used FoamWerks on:
American Girl Gingerbread House ~ Plate of chocolates, roof, gumdrops, marshmallows
A few projects you can use FoamWerks on:
Logan Deluxe FoamWerks Kit Includes:
- WA8001 FoamWerks Circle Cutter plus to A blades
- WC2001 FoamWerks V-Groove Cutter plus 2 C blades
- WC6001 FoamWerks Straight Cutter plus 2 C blades
- WC6010 FoamWerks Straight/Bevel Cutter plus two C blades.
- WB6020 FoamWerks Freestyle Cutter plus two B blades.
- WC4010 FoamWerks Rabbet Cutter plus two C blades.
- WD8011 FoamWerks Hole Drill
- W3001 FoamWerks Channel Rail.
- W252 FoamWerks FoamBoard Magic Book.
Enter the Logan Deluxe FoamWerks Giveaway
- You must be 13 years or older to enter. If you are under 18 you still need a parent/guardians permission to enter. If you are under 13, your parent/guardian will have to enter.
- No purchase necessary.
- Giveaway is open to USA and Canada
- If you are a Canadian entry you must include the answer to this question in your comment below. (1+4= )
How to Enter:
- You must share the DIY Kitchen video or post for the giveaway so your friends can enter too! Sharing options are below the video on YouTube and above the post (under the title) on the website.
- You must leave a comment telling us the first project you would make with the FoamWerks kit if you win.
- You must be subscribed to American Girl Ideas on YouTube.