As you know we do a lot of plans here on American Girl Ideas where you can follow the step by step guides and make your own pieces out of wood, MDF, cardboard, or foam board. The foam board seems to be the most popular lately and it’s easy on the wallet too. It saves you hundreds compared to the AG price tags and also saves you from cutting wood if that’s not your forte. Lately, we have gotten a lot of messages about cutting the foam board. “How do you get such clean edges?” “What will cut through the 1/2″ foam board?” “How did you cut the wheels for the Ice Cream Truck so smooth?” And these are just a few we received. No matter what your question was, this set should answer them all.
We are very excited to share our review of the Logan Deluxe Foamwerks Kit and host a giveaway provided by them. We were in no way compensated for this review and opinions are 100% our own. They are sponsoring the giveaway only. You can check out their website here: Logan Graphic Products
I highly recommend the Logan Deluxe FoamWerks Kit because it has everything in it that you need. Straight edges, circles, v cuts, and so much more. It sells for $95 on Amazon with Amazon Prime and that’s a great deal considering what projects you will be making with it. Why do I think almost $100 is a great deal? Because this is a tool set. If you were going with woodworking tools you would be spending thousands. With the FoamWerks kit, you can create dozens of American Girl crafts and it ends up saving you so much! If you can’t get the deluxe kit yet, I recommend starting with the FoamWerks Channel Rail and the FoamWerks Straight Cutter. The two together will give you straight clean cuts every time.
A few projects we used FoamWerks on:
American Girl Gingerbread House ~ Plate of chocolates, roof, gumdrops, marshmallows
Pottery Barn Pet Hospital (Coming soon)
American Girl Christmas Wreaths ~ The perfect circle
Logan Deluxe FoamWerks Kit Includes:
- WA8001 FoamWerks Circle Cutter plus to A blades
- WC2001 FoamWerks V-Groove Cutter plus 2 C blades
- WC6001 FoamWerks Straight Cutter plus 2 C blades
- WC6010 FoamWerks Straight/Bevel Cutter plus two C blades.
- WB6020 FoamWerks Freestyle Cutter plus two B blades.
- WC4010 FoamWerks Rabbet Cutter plus two C blades.
- WD8011 FoamWerks Hole Drill
- W3001 FoamWerks Channel Rail.
- W252 FoamWerks FoamBoard Magic Book.
Enter the Logan Deluxe FoamWerks Giveaway
- You must be 13 years or older to enter. If you are under 18 you still need a parent/guardians permission to enter. If you are under 13, your parent/guardian will have to enter.
- No purchase necessary.
- Giveaway is open to USA and Canada
- If you are a Canadian entry you must include the answer to this question in your comment below. (1+4= )
How to Enter:
- You must share the video or post for the giveaway so your friends can enter too! Sharing options are below the video on YouTube and above the post (under the title) on the website.
- You must leave a comment telling us the first project you would make with the FoamWerks kit if you win.