Grace’s French Bakery Giveaway June 1-June 30
Can you believe it’s June already?! I mean didn’t Grace Thomas just come out as the new GOTY? It’s crazy how fast time goes by. When Grace Thomas was announced the new GOTY and her big ticket item was revealed to be a French Bakery, I was very excited. She is one of my favorites because there is so much to craft for her. I took on the BIG project of replicating her bakery and all the furniture pieces within. It has taken months, but all the plans are done and all the pieces have been built! Honestly, it was a huge project to take on especially for someone who has a crazy busy life. And let’s face it, that’s all of us! The only thing that I haven’t finished yet is the decorating and the fine details. Since I already own the original French Bakery, I thought it would be a great idea to do a giveaway with the one I made and then have the winner finish up all the details! It sounds perfect, but the more I thought about it, the more it scared me. This is a big item and I am afraid of something happening to it during the shipping. We all know how things can be tossed and turned during the shipping process even when it’s labeled fragile and I would hate for all my hard work to show up in pieces to the winners house. I don’t want to let you down, so we are still having a giveaway! I will be sending Grace’s French Bakery straight to the winner from the American Girl Store. Giveaway ends on June 30, 2015.
- Due to its size, this item cannot be shipped USPS or to APO, FPO, or the American Territories
- Shipping available to the US and Canada only.
Check out the rules and instructions below. Please be sure to re-read them. This is a big giveaway and there are a few requirements.
- You must be 13 years or older to enter. If you are under 18 you still need a parent/guardians permission to enter. If you are under 13, your parent/guardian will have to enter.
- You must ‘subscribe’ to American Girl Ideas on YouTube.
- You can submit a Brag Post on the Brag Page for an extra entry daily. See requirements below.
- You must leave at least one comment on this blog.
You can earn a bonus entry every day during the month of June by submitting an extra Brag on the Brag Page. This might mean you will need to start crafting a little more! Be sure to log your extra entry on the Rafflecopter.
**All the rule requirements will be verified once the giveaway is over. If the first announced winner did not follow the rules, the prize will go to the next verified winner. Please follow the rules to avoid being passed over.**
Brag Post Requirements:
- Go the the Brag Page
- Fill in all the required fields
- Submit a great picture of your project (pictures can only be 2MB or less, so you may need to resize yours)
- Please give as many details for your brag as possible. Include where you shopped for supplies, what items you used, where you got the idea from (if not your own) etc.
- Please go HERE to read more about the Brag Page.
You must be 13 years of age or older
You must Subscribe to American Girl Ideas on YouTube
You can submit a Brag Post (optional, but this option gives you extra entries daily)
You must leave a comment