We did some non doll related crafting a few days ago and made human size squishy pencil pouches. It was so much fun and surprisingly easy. Once those were complete we knew we had to make some for the dolls as well. Miniature Pencil cases have been requested for back to school items so here is our version with a twist! So many possibilities! We did heat seal like we did in the bouncy house video, so make sure you have parental supervision/approval when using heat.
- Ziplock Bags *Miniature preferred but not required
- Parchment Paper
- Hair Gel
- Glitter and confetti is fun to use inside the squishy pouch!
- If you don’t have an iron you can use the tip of a hot glue gun once you’ve cleaned the glue off. You can also use a hair flat iron.
- We also replaced the hair gel with water, white school glue, clear school glue, and glitter glue!
- We experimented with the water and added a few drops of oil and food coloring. Such a fun experiment!