DIY American Girl Uncrustables Craft
Here is another craft that will add to the groceries your doll has. These DIY American Girl Uncrustables will be perfect in a store, in the fridge, or set up for a garden party! This is a craft that is fun for all ages! Some of our Uncrustables ended up looking more like crackers, but it was still fun! ?
- American Girl Uncrustables Printables
- Model Magic *or clay of choice
- Packaging Tape
- Puffy Paint
- Mod Podge or Any Sealant
- You can leave the puffy paint out if you don’t want any sandwiches to look like they have a bite taken out of them. But it looks so cute!
- You can use Mod Podge to seal them, but we tried something new called Delta Ceramcoat Sealer. I like it so far!
- Leaving the clay unpainted/chalked is perfect for the white bread sandwiches. However, if your dolls like wheat you can use paint or chalk to give them a light brown color!