American Girl Laundry Room
A few days ago I shared a guest post and featured a DIY washing machine for your dolls. It was a fabulous idea and I received a few messages asking if printables and a video could be shared. You know it’s a brilliant craft when there are requests for more information on how to replicate it! I love that! My daughter and I have made a video together and we even made some new printables! I got the laundry basket you see in the video from the Target One Spot a few months ago and it came in a pack of two. I’ve also seen people get them at the dollar stores. The shelves on the wall are just dollar crates from Michael’s. I put two cup hooks in the bottom of the crates to hold the rod for the dolls clothes, you know, for the ones that can’t go in the dryer and need to hang up to dry. The purple and blue baskets came from a jewelry box I got from Target which have been clearance and you might not be able to find them anymore. The sink, which I love in this room, was originally made for one of our kitchens. But, since we have more than one kitchen we stole it and I think it has found a new home. The same with the matching counter. You can find the sink tutorial HERE.
Materials Needed For American Girl Laundry Room
- American Girl Tide Printables
- American Girl Washer & Dryer Printables
- Laundry Room Picture Printables
- American Girl Gain Printables
- I used a wipe container that already had a color I liked so I didn’t have to paint it. I’m not a patient person when it comes to paint.
- Use card stock for the washer & dryer printables. Even though you’re just gluing them on the container, this will help so you don’t see the wipes logo through the paper when it’s glued on.