American Girl Harry Potter Wands
Calling all Harry Potter fans! Well, I guess you don’t have to be a Harry Potter fan to need a wand. Your doll could just like magic tricks! Whatever the case, these American Girl wands are just too cute! I’ve seen a similar technique used for human size wands for dress up and Halloween, so I made a few changes, added my own touch, and voila! Doll size! You might notice that these are bright and fun wands. If you are making these for a Harry Potter scene, you might want to use darker colors, closer to the real ones. However, ours are just for fun so we choose loud color combos.
- Hot Glue & Extra Sticks
- Extra Small Wooden Dowels
- Buttons, Beads, Small Wooden Craft Objects
- Craft Paint
- You might be able to use colored hot glue! I didn’t have any on hand so I just painted mine, but I would love to know if that makes a difference!
- You could possibly use skewers instead of dowels, but they might end up being a little skinny for scale.
- Seriously get creative for the end pieces! Sponges, acorn, anything will work and be fun! We even used a crayon sharpener!