DIY American Girl Push-Up Pops Craft
I don’t think my kids have ever had a push up, but I do remember them as a child. My sister reminded me that they were Flinstones which also reminded me of the Flinstones vitamins we took growing up. I loved push ups. I’ve always been a sherbet kind of girl. I love the tangy taste. So, when we got the request we thought the dolls would love it too! These would be great to add to your DIY Ice Cream Truck or even your DIY Ice Cream Cart.
- Thick Hot Glue Stick
- Lollipop Sticks or Mixer Straws
- Colored Card Stock Paper
- Minions Push Up Printables
- Card stock is best for the cover because it is thicker than regular paper. Regular paper might be too thin to withstand the pushing up and down over time.
- Pushing the lollipop stick through the glue stick is tough. It takes a few minutes of working it in. You can pre-drill a hole, or use a toothpick and hammer it in the get the hole before you place the stick in.
- You do not have to use the printables, regular card stock will work for the tube.