AG Face Painted Masks by Taradoodles
There might possibly be an American Girl carnival in our crafting future and how fun would it be to have a face painting booth?! Of course, we don’t want to really paint the dolls faces so we have teamed up with Taradoodles to use some of their adorable, doll safe, face painted masks! We did a video review on them showing the products so you can see how they look and fit on the dolls. Also, be sure to check out the giveaway below. The giveaway runs from 3/02-3/09 and there will be THREE winners randomly chosen! Be sure to log your entry on Rafflecopter!
Watch and tell us what mask your doll would like to have!
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/TaradoodlesArt
Etsy Shop: Taradoodles
Contact Info (If available): firstname.lastname@example.org
Price Range: $10 a mask with free shipping (US only for free ship)
A few words from Taradoodles:
Any design is possible because each one is hand painted by an artist. These masks were created by a mom so they are durable, unique, long lasting, (hasn’t faded in almost a year now) and playful. They will NOT harm the dolls in anyway, you can use ribbons (which come with the mask), elastic or double sided tape to affix the vinyl mask to the doll. They are clear so all flesh tones show through. The designs are poplar styles in the face painting world. Find your local face painter at an event and get a matching design for even more fun. Good idea to keep flat when not in use, like stored on a piece of paper in a baggie, keep out of extreme temperatures and do not wash or toss into the dryer- wipe clean with damp cloth.
They fit American Girl Dolls best. They also fit OG and Bitty baby. Other doll sizes can be accommodated, we have done a few MY SIZE Barbie/Princess dolls. (minimal fees apply, like the MY SIZE masks are $12)
Taradoodles Face Painted Masks Giveaway Rules:
- You must be 13 years or older to enter. If you are under 18 you still need a parent/guardians permission to enter. If you are under 13, your parent/guardian will have to enter.
- No purchase necessary.
- Giveaway is open to USA and Canada
- If you are a Canadian entry you must include the answer to this question in your comment below. (1+4= )
How to Enter:
- You must leave a comment below sharing what design your doll would like to have “painted” on their face.
- You must be a subscriber to American Girl Ideas on YouTube.